Define Thrash (Verb)
thrash (present participle thrashing)
- To beat mercilessly.
- To defeat utterly.
- To thresh.
- To move about wildly or violently; to flail; to labor.
- (in software) To extensively test a software system, giving a program various inputs and observing the behavior and outputs that result.
- (in computing) In computer architecture, to cause poor performance of a virtual memory or paging system.
Define Thrash (Noun)
- A beat or blow; the sound of beating.
- (in music) A particularly aggressive and intense form of heavy metal music with a focus on speed, technical precision, and alternate picking.